ROUND TABLE ON CIRCULAR AND BIO-BASED NEXT-GEN MATERIALS
In the framework of Lineapelle 100, and as part of the My-Fi Project, SQIM will join a Round Table to showcase and discuss the evolution of traditional and circular biomaterials, as well as the opportunities deriving from highly innovative bio-fabricated alternatives.
Case studies from market experiences as well as from European and International R&D projects will be presented and discussed in a dedicated panel, to unravel the major advantages and challenges related to the production and use of such materials, as well as their environmental and economic benefits.
Besides the My-Fi Project and SQIM/Ephea/Mogu, the Round Table and Panel Discussion will include:
- Biomat (Precompetitive international producing knowledge and awareness on traditional and innovative biomaterials)
- Herewear (H2020 project developing locally-produced textiles made from locally-sourced bio-based materials)
- New Cotton (H2020 project creating new clothing from regenerated cotton textile)
- EMYCLOTH (ELIIT project developing a mycelium based capsule collection exploiting digital technologies and sustainable bio-design)
- Other stakeholders from leather and fashion industries
20th September // 2.30 PM
Room Alpha 11, Pav.11 – 2 Floor
Strada Statale 33 del Sempione, 28 20017 Rho Fiera Milano
You can follow the event online by clicking the following button:
In case you’ll have the chance to join us in presence at Lineapelle in Milan,
you can find here useful information for reaching the site: